ERROR IN DamageTC3D test

josecalderon88

ERROR IN DamageTC3D test

Post by josecalderon88 » Thu Jun 06, 2024 8:52 pm

I get the following error message when I try to execute the test button in the material definition type DamageTC3D (masonry): Error:
Error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:/Program Files/STKO\external_solvers\opensees\physical_properties\utils\tester\TesterND.py", line 800, in onTestClicked
self.tester.run()
File "C:/Program Files/STKO\external_solvers\opensees\physical_properties\utils\tester\TesterND.py", line 267, in run
os.remove(temp_output_file)
FileNotFoundError: [WinError 2] El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado: 'C:/Users/dschc/AppData/Local/ASDEA Software Technology/STKO/TesterND/output.txt'

attached error image
Attachments
stko error.png
stko error.png (335.98 KiB) Viewed 681 times

kesavapraba

Re: ERROR IN DamageTC3D test

Post by kesavapraba » Fri Jun 07, 2024 10:15 am

Hi, are you using the recent version of OpenSees? Also, you can check the writing permission to the folder (shown in the last line of the error message).
:: With best wishes ::
Prabakaran Kesavan

STKO Team

Post by STKO Team » Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:15 am

Please show the whole message you see in the terminal. Including any message from OpenSees.
What you see there is just an error coming from the fact that OpenSees failed in the analysis of the Tester

Karishma

Post by Karishma » Thu Jun 20, 2024 4:20 am

Hi dear STKO team,
I also have similar error as follow;

Error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:/Program Files/STKO\external_solvers\opensees\physical_properties\utils\tester\TesterND.py", line 800, in onTestClicked
self.tester.run()
File "C:/Program Files/STKO\external_solvers\opensees\physical_properties\utils\tester\TesterND.py", line 248, in run
for item in tu.executeAsync([opensees_cmd, temp_script_file], temp_dir):
File "C:/Program Files/STKO\external_solvers\opensees\utils\Gui\TesterUtils.py", line 39, in executeAsync
nextline = process.stdout.readline().decode().rstrip()
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0x82 in position 15: invalid start byte
Abort Command: EditPhysicalProperty

Please any one with an advice help me.

Thank you
karishma

kesavapraba

Post by kesavapraba » Thu Jun 20, 2024 3:46 pm

Hi, Do you have any special character in the working directory name? There was similar issue if you look this post (last thread) below.

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2633&p=7591&hilit= ... 8%27#p7591
:: With best wishes ::
Prabakaran Kesavan