Hi! Let's get to know each other

HC2020

Hi! Let's get to know each other

Post by HC2020 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:40 am

Hello everyone, and welcome to our newest course called Get Started in OpenSees with STKO!

With this course, we would like to facilitate your learning and offer an opportunity to work together. We also hope to foster a sense of community among OpenSees and STKO learners

It's hard to feel like a community if we don't know each other, so let's take the opportunity to introduce ourselves.

My name is Hannah, and I work in communications for Asdea Software. If you have received our newsletters, or seen our Facebook or LinkedIn posts, I am usually the one behind them. For this course, I will be helping Francesca manage emailing you all the zoom links and reminders, updating the course website, posting about the course on social media, and answering your emails.

Nice to meet you all!

Sarmast1978

Re: Hi! Let's get to know each other

Post by Sarmast1978 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:22 pm

hi.
My Name is HAMED SARMAST.
I am working on research in SHM and Ambient Vibration Test.
i have question for you about the film of first week. if some one cant be present in class, is there any option to see it other time?
best. bye

marafini.f

Post by marafini.f » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:32 am

Hi Hamed, nice to meet you,
I am Francesca, I made the introductory presentation yesterday.
Welcome to our forum.
We will be uploading the first video on YouTube today :) and every class will be on YouTube the day after the webinar.
We'll update you as soon as it's up!
Thank you for your introduction!
Francesca

Sarmast1978

Post by Sarmast1978 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:37 am

Hi Francesca.
Nice to meet you too.
thanks a lot.
bye