1 post • Page 1 of 1
About my last topic... comparing the results with those I have available from some experimental data, the load-displacement curves don't show a similar trend. I made a mistake in choosing the tensile strength, the value I chose was the flexural one. At the moment I entered a value equal to 2/3 of the flexural tensile strength, but I'm getting more information on the most correct value to enter. Furthermore, the fracture energy that I calculated through the formulations of the Model code 2010 didn't represent the laboratory condition so I tried to reduce it. Attached is my updated sdc file.
- (980.92 KiB) Downloaded 18 times