I have solved the issue indirectly.
After finishing the simulations, I access the MPCO file using a python code.
Then, I rename Model Stages to proper names similar to the names in other files and delete additional stages that are not available in the other MPCO files to make them have the same data entities.
You can modify the MPCO file using this python code with the h5py library as follows:-
Code: Select all
import h5py with h5py.File('Recorder-Sand-Silt-thick-0.3-Dr-34.part-0.mpco', mode='r+') as h5f: h5f['MODEL_STAGE'] = h5f['MODEL_STAGE'] del h5f['MODEL_STAGE']
The second method is to use the HDFview software and open the MPCO using the read/write option and then do the required renaming /deleting of simulations stages and check that all files are identical.
That is all for OpenSeesSP. Also, I am using version 3.3, as the newer versions do not run my TCL files. I think this issue occurs because of using specific soil models that conflict with the newly compiled version of the OpenSeesSP. I did not debug the problem to know precisely the cause.
I have tried to use the OpenSeesMP, but it conflicts with certain commands related to multiple support load pattern command like "imposedMotion". An error appears stating that nodes with specific numbers are not found; however, they exist in the model. Because of my limited time, I am sticking to using the OpenSeesSP and modifying the MPCO files with the mentioned methods to get the outputs.
I hope that my feedback is helpful to anyone who has a similar situation.