why my output directory dosen't include the ***.mpco.cdata file?

Hello! In this section we'll talk about the post processing module and the data visualization.
spater

why my output directory dosen't include the ***.mpco.cdata file?

Post by spater » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:13 am

I assinnged the section to the pile but when I finished analysis, I loaded the ***.mpco file to the postprocess module, but I couldn't see the pile instead just a line.
I put my problem in the forum, STKO team told me there were no ***.mpco.cdata. I checked my directory, the folder does not have this file, But when I asked how to solve this problem, I did not get a reply. I also sent an email to your company's mailbox, but there was also no reply.
This problem has bothered me for a long time, I urgently need to solve it now, otherwise I can't finish my thesis. Please help me solve this problem when you see this post. Thank you very much.
My problem is clearly described in this website: https://asdeasoft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2156
I am looking forward to your reply. Thank you very much!!!!!

HC2020

Re: why my output directory dosen't include the ***.mpco.cdata file?

Post by HC2020 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:49 am

Hi Spater,
We responded to your email, however, sometimes our emails to qq mailboxes are undelivered due to restrictions in China. Our staff has been busy working on several pressing projects lately. We will answer this as soon as we can. We apologize for the wait.