Last updated [07/01/2021]
By accessing “asdeasoft.net” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “asdeasoft.net”, “https://asdeasoft.net/forum”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “asdeasoft.net”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “asdeasoft.net” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
Limitation of Liability
The use and/or navigation of the Forum is under the complete responsibility of the user. ASDEA Software shall not be held liable for any and all damages that may result from the accessing or use of the Forum. We do not assume any responsibility, and therefore, cannot be held liable for any type of damage, or virus, whatsoever to the user’s computer or other property of the user due to their accessing of the Forum, navigation on the same, use of the materials contained therein, or through the downloading of video and/or audio materials, texts, images, or information contained on the Forum. We do not provide any guarantees regarding the accuracy or timeliness of the information and material contained on the Forum, nor assume any liability for any errors or omissions thereby related. Asdea Software cannot be held responsible for the behavior of forum users, and therefore, cannot be liable for any damages incurred as a result of the actions of another forum user, including, but not limited to, the illicit repurposing of another user’s materials shared on the forum.
Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Limited”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “GNU General Public License v2” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions; phpBB Limited is not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: https://www.phpbb.com/.
This disclaimer informs Forum users that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the texts, posts, comments, and other content posted to the forum by associated admin and STKO Team accounts, and other employee accounts, are those of the individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Asdea Software.
StorageAs a user, you agree to any information you have entered into the Forum being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither asdeasoft.net nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt or data breach that may lead to the data being compromised.
As part of the registration process, you will need to create an account, including a username and password. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide is accurate, not misleading, and relates to you. You cannot create an account or username and password using the names and information of another person or using words that are the trademarks or the property of another party (including ours), or vulgar, obscene, or in any other way inappropriate. We reserve the right with or without notice to suspend or terminate any account in breach.
User Content License
You agree that you assign to this Website and its successors perpetual and unlimited license free of charge to publish or otherwise use any content and materials provided by you. You agree that this applies to any post, article, contribution, or material of any type that you submit or upload in any way. You retain copyright to any original content you contribute.
Should you wish to maintain the secrecy of your model/submission, you may write your question about it on the Forum but submit the model/submission by email, explaining the circumstances (i.e., trade secrets, sensitive materials, etc.).
Following termination or deactivation of your account, or if you remove any User Content from the Forum, we may retain your User Content for a commercially reasonable period of time for backup, archival, or audit purposes.
Specific Forum Rules
- Abuse, harass, threaten, stalk, defame, or in any way, seek to violate the rights of another user or third party.
- Post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented, or any other material that may violate any laws, be it of your country, the laws of Italy where asdeasoft.net is hosted, or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP addresses of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that asdeasoft.net have the right to remove, edit, move, or close any topic at any time should we see fit.
- Plagiarize models, calculations, or any other intellectual property submitted by users to the forum and pass them off as your own for any purpose, including for commercial gain or academic use.
- Use or harvest data provided by other users in a way that they would object to.
- Use data provided by other users for purposes other than contacting them via the Forum.
- Contact other users in ways they may find inappropriate.
- Encourage illegal activity or activity that violates the rights of other Forum users or third parties, whether individuals or organizations.
- Supply or post Content calculated to deliberately mislead other users or third parties, including Content falsely made to appear from or be endorsed by us.
- To pose as another user, third party, organization, or Asdea Software employee for the purposes of obtaining user or third party information.
- To transmit or transfer any viruses, trojans, worms, or any other malicious programs or code intended to spy on, gain control over, disrupt, destroy, or in any other way, impair any computer hardware or software or any other equipment.
- Attempt to gain access to our servers or other equipment in order to disrupt, impair, overload, or otherwise hinder or compromise the safety, security, or privacy of any of the services provided by or relied upon by us and other users.
- Reframe or repurpose the Forum or any Content on it or remove or obscure any notices or advertising provided by us on the Forum.
- Load or provide access to Content on the Forum or link to other Content from the Forum, which infringes the trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other proprietary right of a third party or infringes any intellectual property law.
- Make commercial posts, comment spam, send junk or spam messages, emails, or posts promoting pyramid schemes, chain letters, or any other activity that invites users and others to participate in wasting their time and/or money.
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other technical means to access the Forum or Content on the Forum.
The above list is not intended to be exhaustive. We reserve the right to remove (with or without notice) Content and suspend or terminate (with or without notice) the account of any user who, in our sole judgment, is in breach of the rules or the spirit of the rules.
If you have posted Content that you would like removed from the forum, please contact us, and we will consider the request.